Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An Open Letter to Sosro


Dear Sosro,

First, allow me to thank you for the 1 liter pack. Truthfully I have had visions of it back when I was a toddler. I used to think that life would be better if a bottle of Teh Botol is not a bottle of Teh Botol but two bottles of Teh Botol, or even three, or occasionally four.

But why stop there, Sosro? Why not add another 9 liters to that pack? Why don't we make it a 10 liter Society Pack, or even a 20 liter gallon. It would make my life that much easier. I'm sure your millions of clientele will highly appreciate the product. Hopefully you may profit from the undubitable increase of sales you will come across. So you see, it's a win-win situation. You scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours.

To help you get started, I've also attached this gallon and dispenser concept. Hopefully this will come true in the near future.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

buseth
sakit ginjal minum segitu banyak,,,

Helix said...

lho, minumnya kan bertahap. Masa kita abisin dalam waktu 1 hari? Ya tentu saja tidak! Paling banter 2 hari lah... .

Adhitya said...

1 hari ndu...

Helix said...

Diabetes, Dhit... .

Adhitya said...

bukan akibat ndu, kemampuan...

Helix said...

bukan kemampuan Dhit, nasib...

Anonymous said...

SETUJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm abso abso abso-fuckin-lutely agree with your idea broder!! I'll sign the petition if you have one. Cup cup..