Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! (Everyone=Ladies)

Well here we are, we reached one of the most prodigious moment of the year, where everyone and everything seems to look monochromatically ff69b4 (for you who don't speak hexadecimally, that's Hot Pink) . And, just like last year, still single and living large, har har har. I have to admit that when I was still still dating, my ex and I refused to celebrate Valentine's (our defense at that time was that we can show our affection on any given time of the year, we don't need any special day to do so). This year though, Valentine's constantly reminding me of my dating status. Not that I'm uncomfortable with it. But somehow society's pretentious attitude on life is encouraging me to boldly enter the dating scene yet again. But single life is purely addictive! How can I wave goodbye to this much freedom!?

Well, I guess it won't do me much harm to say this to everyone (again, strictly for the ladies):
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

indigo girl said...

Ladies, you heard what he said.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab him while he's available!

A little note: He's a bit shy. You may as well make a poster saying "Helix, I love you!" still, he wouldn't admit it that you adore him.
My tips: give him a bang in the head and let him notice you. When he ask, "What was that for?" You can say, "For being so adorable." There you go. Tips of the day in the month of looove..

Happy Valentine's to you too, my dear friend!

Helix said...

Never, ever doubt the words of an ex. And a Happy Valentine's to you too, dear.