Friday, January 19, 2007

My Pet Peeves

Everyone has their pet peeves, random things that easily ticks 'em off. My top 5 are these:
1. Indonesian drivers (especially those friggin motorcycles)
Not that I'm generalizing or anything, But most drivers here use their bollocks, not their brains. Proof? Here you go.
2. Indonesian soap operas
Indonesian soap operas are the worst ones of their kind. The acting... wait, WHAT ACTING? And don't get me started with the storylines. But I do look forward for "Jomblo," the only one worth watching these days.
3. Queue breakers
Welcome to Indonesia, the land of the free. Free to break any queue, that is (and coming soon, free to break any rule too, har har har). Fuckin idiots don't have a clue of getting in line. Nor do they have any compassion for other people already standing in line for an hour. Selfish bastards, that's what they are.
4. Self righteous fundamentalists
You know who they are. Trampling along main streets, closing bars and nightclubs (not that I go there, mind you). Preaching on the 7 o'clock news about immorality, religion, and how they serve a higher purpose. Who the hell do they think they are? Here's a free advice, GET A LIFE!
5. Backstabbers
Self-explanatory.

Yes, I do realize that numero uno a cuatro really represents Indonesia's conditions. So for fairness' sake, next time I'll explain the benefits of living in this extremist-infested, disaster-magnet, corruption-consumed country we call Indonesia. It's fuckin chaotic, you're gonna love it.

1 comment:

Orchida D'Orca said...

dunno why tapi #5 quite catchy to me,,
lol,,
*nodding MODE-ON*