Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

Thanks to my final paper (which is actually way overdue), I get to stay at home on New Year's Eve (please note the sarcasm). I also have my final test the day after tomorrow, so, yeah, going somewhere might not be the best idea. But hey, instead of studing, I'm preparing for the party tonight. What party, you ask? Why it's the biggest event in town. The cream of the crop. The one where all the coolest people will be begging to be invited. It's none other than the Bring Your Friends, Don't Forget Your Dog, Your Own Meat and Sausage All Night Barbeque New Year Soiree! After this lousy year, I do feel the right to have a little R&R. What better time than New Year's Eve and two days before my final test. Just twenty people sitting around, chatting, all night long. Can't wait!

...Guess I'll study at the party.

1 comment:

Orchida D'Orca said...

Final paper?
Oh no..