Wednesday, November 22, 2006

That's Incredible!

Imagine this. Your final paper is due in 4 weeks. The completion of your bachelor degree hangs in the balance. Your lovelife sucks more than your mom's new vacuum cleaner on spring cleaning. Cash? What cash? Then on the third day of the first week, some asshole run off with your cousin's uninsured motorcycle which he left at your house the day before. To top it of, your cousin thinks YOU stole it and told the cops to interogate you. Imagine what those 4 weeks would be like. Hell? That's an understatement.

Thank God, that's not the story of my life. But if I were in that position, well, for starters, 4 weeks wouldn't be enough to finish my paper. That means I'd be stuck in this God forsaken faculty for another six months. (!#%%*#*@%@!!!) I probably wouldn't go out much, let alone hung out with my friends OR be bothered with their problems. (Hey, I have my own friggin problems, I don't have time to deal with yours!!! What am I, an on call psychologist?) In brief, an egotistical maniac.

I'll remind you once more that that wasn't in any chapter of my life. But it sure happened to my high school friend in the states and I can tell you this: his paper is due in one week now and he's almost finished, his love life is way better than three weeks ago (just a few inches left to get this girl), cash is still slim but he'll survive as he always does, he still goes to college and mingle with his friends and help 'em out with their problems. The only downside left is that his cousin still thinks that he stole the bike. But hey, if he survived this long, the next steps are easy. Just hang in there dude. We're rootin for ya'!

No comments: