Monday, October 23, 2006

My Inner Celebrity



Uploaded this picture to www.myheritage.com and found some interesting facts. Apparently I'm related to these guys:



This explains my Chinese heritage. (Ann Kok is a Singaporean born Chinese actress / singer)




This explains my ruggedly handsome looks, not to mention the shockingly magnetic charisma. (This dude here is some mexican soap opera actor)




This explains my charming singing voice. (J.D. Fortune is the winner of last year's Rockstar INXS)




This explains my twisted form of creativity. (David Blaine, the street magician)

2 comments:

dewa said...

the service is weird.

i uploaded a face shot, and it came up with babe ruth.
padahal yang mirip antara dia dan gua cuma perut.
dan perut gua ga keliatan di photo.
how come then?

Helix said...

Mungkin software mereka sedemikian ccanggihnya Wo, sampe mereka bisa memperkirakan perut orang hanya merujuk pada wajahnya. Baru deh sesuai. Wakakak. Tapi tidak juga kok, seharusnya cukup akurat. Soalnya John Mayer sempet mengirimkan fotonya sendiri ke sana (http://www.johnmayer.com/blog). Dan dia dikatakan mirip dengan... guess who... John Mayer.