Sunday, June 07, 2009

BlackBerry? More Like BleaughBerry!

Ah yes... my first post in... I don't know how long. Down to business, I'm sick and tired of seeing BlackBerries everywhere! I can understand if you're the big kahuna or even just an ordinary employee in some major company whom everybody is looking for 24/7. But, high schoolers and college students??? No fucking way! What the hell is wrong with their parents? They don't use it for anything else other than chatting / updating their status on Facebook. That's really pathetic. Ah yes, status. I despise people who buys stuff just to swagger their status. Buying BlackBerries to show the world that you're higher than the crowd just shows that you're compensating for something. People can be so ludicrous sometimes. All I'm saying is people should not buy such an expensive device if they aren't going to OR able to use it to its full potential. Status seekers and people who doesn't understand the value of money (as in its not their own so fuck it!). Those are the kinds of BlackBerry users that I look down on.

1 comment:

titiw said...

OMG! Finally!! Where have you been, broder..??!! Ah.. dou;dn'tI couldn't more agree with you about this blek beri thingy. Tai banget. Masa ada anak umur 10 tahun keliling2 pake BB di tangan. CIH. Umur 10 tahun??! Eike masih SD kelas 5!! yg mana ke dufan bareng temen2 aja gak boleh sama PAPA!!! What happen with you all, people??!! And seriously.. I have no problem or anything against bb. It's just.. ya.. you've already said what's on my fuckin mind about this fuckin thing. CUP.