Monday, November 05, 2007

Bad Movie! Sit! Bad Movie!!!

The Seeker, Highlander: The Source, Van Wilder 2, Minotaur,... ick! Who allowed these B-movies to the big screen? Check out the depressing reviews on the Seeker here. Highlander??? I didn't even realize people still make those. Van Wilder = Ryan Reynolds, not his goofy indian sidekick slash apprentice. The first Van Wilder ain't that bad but what's the point of making the sequel if you failed to sign the leading actor from the first movie? And don't get me started on Minotaur.

Where have all the good movies gone? It's been two months of famine and if this goes on I'll completely lose all my faith in Tinseltown. At least American Gangster will be out this month. Let's hope some of the good ones will open up just in time for the holidays.

I miss going to the movies.

No comments: