Thursday, July 19, 2007

Greetings From Batam

I am currently in Batam, whiling away all my free time before I have to wake up every morning to commute in concert with everyone else who refuse to be jobless. Got a decent room at a peculiarly named hotel (Planet Holiday, go figure!) with an internet connection. A free broadband internet connection. It's faster than my internet connection back home (which is like comparing a Daihatsu to a Ferrari). I really don't need the olympic size pool, the natural spa, or the fitness center ('cos I'm fit as it is... NOT!), just give me an internet connection and you'll summon the jolly 'ol geek within. I'll be going to Singapore via ferry first thing tomorrow morning. Dunno what I can do there though, what with the thunderstorms on the forecast and lack of... liquidity. But if you play nice, I promise to bring you home chocolates. ;)

No comments: