Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sleep Like a Baby

There's a new guy in my extended family. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce, Devan. At barely two months, he already has lots of hobbies, to name a few, making his big brother (my other nephew) jealous, staring at random people and shiny objects, crying until he gets what he wants, and smiling without any noticeable reason. But sleeping is the one thing that he excels the most. He seems to have found the ideal sleeping position, flat on his tummy. Until scientifically proven, we can only give credence to these pictures (taken discreetly without his consent, so, keep it hush-hush, everyone)




If that's not the most satisfied face in the world, I don't know what is. He's pushing the term 'sleep like a baby' to a whole new level. I think I'll try that position tonight. I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow.


>>Yep. Tried it. Didn't work as well as I thought it would. The risk of drooling was unusually higher. But I guess you don't have to worry about that if you were a baby.

No comments: