Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nothing Is Forever?

Went joyriding with some friends today on my aunt's Ford Escape (poor mileage, not satisfied with the engine's performance, on-road handling needs lot's of improvements). Sudirman was our first stop. One of my friends applied for an ISP. Then we had our late lunch at the nearest Kentucky. All of us ordered "Attack Menus" (available only from 3 - 5 PM, half a buck for a piece of chicken wing, rice, and small pepsi - can't say it's satisfying but it's easy on the wallet, so I ain't complaining). Picked up a rather devastating info that may complicate our peergroup friendship from one of my friends. Can't give you guys any details cos he made me promise not to tell. (What a pity... otherwise this blog could be longer and more interesting). All I can say is that it's about two guys and one girl... you do the math.

So, the million dollar question for tonight is this. Does friendship last forever? Does love last forever, for that matter? As much as I want the friendship that I have with my peergroup right now to last through this... shall we say, rough times, I really don't think that the bond that binds us at the first place is strong enough. Friends will be divided and I will have the uncanny choice to make. It's never easy to choose between friends, but this is rediculously hard (and not fair, don't you think?).

As with love... I've allowed myself to fall in love once. At that time, it felt like it was for the first and last time. Apparently it wasn't. So till I find another woman to fall in love with for the last time (again), I'm sticking to that title, nothing is forever, including love.

Well... dunno what to do now... . Might as well sleep on it. Sleeping is the best detox method, I always say.

No comments: